Saturday, August 16, 2008

BEAST AND THEN THE BEAUTY

http://www.888dag.com/ Experienced the worst case of road rage yesterday in my travels. Was travelling along a main road with three lanes and was in the lane behind a cyclist. After checking the lane next to me which was free put out my indicator to slightly veer into the next lane. only to see a car which was quite a way behind suddenly put on speed. I had already moved slightly into his lane to pass the cyclist who was travelling on the left hand side of my lane (so only had to go into the next lane very slightly) the motorist didnt even need to put on his brakes but all I could see behind me was arms flying all over the show and the motorist then pulled up alongside me and continued to shout obsenities and throw his arms around. This carried on for about a kilometre down the road. I was actually frightened when he pulled up beside me at a traffic light and continued to rant and rave, almost frothing from the mouth. It was so astonishing to see as I am certain I didnt cut him off there was plenty of room for me to go SLIGHTLY into his lane. What kind of a morning had he already had to react in this way. It is very scarey.
On I went until I reached my destination. Knocked on the front door and there stood the most beautiful baby with the brightest smile I have even seen - off course held by the most gorgeous mum on this planet - my daughter and granddaughter. Had a wonderful afternoon with lots of laughs and smiles.
Amazing how there are good bad and very ugly around.

2 comments:

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

Keep a sign in your car that says
BREATH!
and next time hold it up.

Abrahams said...

Shame ma! Sweet ending though. Love u!