Saturday, September 20, 2008

I AM BACK

http://www.888dag.com/ / It is nice to be back. My computer had a glitch and I was unable to log on to my blog. So anyway here I am nice to catch up with what everyone is doing.
I unfortunately have a cold AGAIN, not sure what is going on as this whole winter I have been coughing and this is the second cold I have in as many months.
Really glad that the warm weather is here and hopefully it is here to stay..... cough, cough, splutter splutter ........... will be healthy again real sooooooooon.

3 comments:

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

Welcome back and I hope you will get better soon.

Lise said...

Great and looking fwd to reading more of your stories!! Try hot honey lemon with dispirin?!? Works well for me! x

schatzi said...

It seems like there's been a particularly resistant strain of the flu doing the rounds. Hope you feel better by now as this is a very late reaction. Are you on YouTube? Been trying to find you.